In most cases, yes! Insurance coverage of braces is typically 80%, secondary insurance or out of pocket costs will cover the remaining 20% of the bill. Medicare and most Private Insurances will approve payment for brace replacement once for every 5 years. This coverage depends [...]
After filling out our qualify form (which asks for a name, email address and phone number) a bracing specialist will contact you within three business days to verify your insurance policy and discuss your options. Our specialists work with you and your doctor to ensure [...]
Should you not be covered through insurance, Aeroflow offers cash-pay options that ensure everyone can receive a brace at a low cost, regardless of insurance coverage or financial situation. Under no circumstance will Aeroflow send you a brace and then bill you for an amount [...]
Most plans under Medicare offer bracing coverage, and Medicare will generally approve payment for braces once for every 5 years. If you have seen your doctor within the past six months or plan to see you doctor about your condition, your doctor must prove that [...]
Aeroflow provides Delco and Aspen braces. Both manufacturers are industry-leading providers of quality bracing solutions. Delco braces offer full back, upper back and lower back support. Spine stabilizing braces provide comfort features and alignment technology to create an effective, pain relieving brace. Delco also strives [...]
Aeroflow offers back braces by leading industry manufacturers Delco Innovations and Aspen Medical Products. These braces are designed for extended use and offer effective pain management to ensure that you receive the support and comfort necessary to treat back pain. Additionally, Aeroflow offers wrist, knee, [...]
Our parent company, Aeroflow Healthcare, is located in the heart of Asheville, North Carolina.
Once you have Qualified for your back brace, your Bracing Specialist will place the order and get the brace delivered to your door as soon as possible.
Back braces provide support to the lower back by aligning your body to the proper position. This keeps pressure off of your spine, which can lessen pain and promote healing.
Back pain is very common. Taking preventative measures early on can be very beneficial down the road, especially if you perform heavy physical labor on a regular basis. Exercise regularly, avoid improper lifting and maintain good posture throughout the day and take every chance you [...]