Those with back issues such as chronic back pain or lumbago, chronic lumbar instability, post-operative rehabilitation, degenerative disc disease, and many others are all good candidates for a back brace. Successful treatment of back pain must limit motion of the lumbar (lower) spine. If motion is not limited during treatment, healing in fractures or in post-operative fusions can be delayed. A back brace is often the best choice for this because it enhances the healing process, and Delco Discovery back braces are some of the most effective in these situations.
Lightweight, Breathable, Comfortable
If you are suffering from back pain, a back brace may be right for you. Aeroflow Healthcare provides a variety of back braces to meet your medical needs. All are lightweight and are designed with moisture wicking material and breathable zones for maximum comfort, to stay cool on the body and not irritate the skin. Two popular options are the Discovery 9 for lower back support and the Discovery 12 TLSO, which provides full back and lateral support.
The Discovery back braces we offer have the following features:
- These braces have a universal fit, conforms to weight loss or gain.
- They are easy to use due to their easy adjustment features. You can simply fold the belt to reach the size according to size on the inside of the belt.
- Aligns easily and effortlessly.
- Additional control of support and comfortability.
- Easy to reach and pull drawstring for optimal compression.
- Tailor anterior and lateral panels for every individual proving a custom fit.
- Metal-free construction makes the brace medical imaging friendly.
- Cool and comfortable due to breathable fabric and ventilated support panels.
We are able to bill Medicare, some state Medicaid insurance policies, and most private insurances. You can also qualify through insurance for a back brace at little-to-no cost! For more information on how to obtain your own Discovery back brace, contact us today at 1-888-627-2159. Our specialists will be glad to assist you!
Those with back issues such as chronic back pain or lumbago, chronic lumbar instability, post-operative rehabilitation, degenerative disc disease, and many others are all good candidates for a back brace. Successful treatment of back pain [...]
Why get an Aspen Back Brace? Aspen’s innovative FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort. Aspen uses a special tightening system that is called the “SlickTrack” which independently [...]
If you work in the trucking industry, it is important to be aware of the health issues you can face and ways to stay safe on the job. Driving a large truck for long periods [...]
Being in pain is no way to live. Sadly, many patients suffer from back pain, knee pain, wrist pain, ankle pain etc. and have no medical equipment to ease their pain. Sometimes patients are suffering [...]