Everyday use of a back brace can help reduce back pain and restore quality to your everyday life. The advantages of using a back brace for exercise or strenuous activities are well known, but the advantages of a back brace for sedentary lifestyles are not as often spoken about.
For starters, wearing a back brace helps with posture. Good posture is crucial for treating back health because it helps to keep the spine in its aligned position. Keeping your spine balanced and aligned it relieves pain from building by dispersing pressure evenly across your spine.
By wearing a back brace, it is easier to maintain proper posture. Eventually, your body gets trained to have good posture because of your brace, and pain dissipates.
Maintain back health
Along with wearing a brace, here are a few other tips for maintaining good back health:
1) Light daily exercise such as walking can help you maintain upright posture while also limbering your muscles and engaging your core.
2) Strengthen your core. Ask your doctor for good abdominal exercises that won’t strain your back. A strong core helps keep your body upright.
3) Work on flexibility. Tension causes tightness, and tightness leads to pain.
4) Sleep correctly: If you sleep on your back, put a pillow under your knees. If you sleep on your side, put a pillow between your legs. Try not to sleep on your stomach!
5) Wear your back brace for everyday chores. Whether it’s lifting something off a high shelf or moving your furniture around your house, a brace can be an extra layer of protection to prevent over exerting yourself.
We are more than happy to help you find the right brace to fit your needs and lifestyle. Also, you may be able to Qualify Through Insurance and receive your back brace at little to no charge. Please don’t hesitate to contact us — you can reach us toll-free at 888-627-2159!
If you work in the trucking industry, it is important to be aware of the health issues you can face and ways to stay safe on the job. Driving a large truck for long periods [...]
Being in pain is no way to live. Sadly, many patients suffer from back pain, knee pain, wrist pain, ankle pain etc. and have no medical equipment to ease their pain. Sometimes patients are suffering [...]
Does your back hurt? Does it really hurt? Are you tired of backing down from the pain? Wish you could feel back to your old self? Do you wish you could travel back in time [...]
Are you tired of trying to manage back pain? Nearly 65 million Americans suffer from back pain every day, and it is the second most common reason for medical visits. At Aeroflow Healthcare, we can [...]