- In 2015 & 2016, Aeroflow Healthcare was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation.
- Aeroflow Healthcare is licensed by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors and meets all twenty-one Medicare Supplier Standards.
- Aeroflow Healthcare has a qualified staff of more than 200 with over 13 years of experience in healthcare, care giving and meeting the needs of those who need home medical equipment and services.
- Aeroflow Healthcare’s highly qualified staff includes RNs, LPNs, Respiratory Therapists and other professional designations. We require each associate to receive 15 hours of continuing education annually.
- Aeroflow Healthcare is a member of the Asheville, North Carolina Chamber of Commerce, local Association of Healthcare Providers, NCAMES, AHC and the VGM Group National Network of Homecare Providers. We are Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) approved and a Better Business Bureau A+ rated organization.
- Aeroflow Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.